S Travel, a Singapore-based travel agent specialises in South Korea tours, is organizing a 2-day In-House Travel Fair on 15 and 16 September at its office at 80 Anson Road. Some of the South Korea tour packages offer at the travel fair include 8 Days Autumn Love in Korea, 6/8 Days Korea Muslims Special and 8 Days Korea Winter Supreme.
S Travel – A Tour Agency Specialised in South Korea Tours
S Travel is founded by a veteran Korean businessman, Mr Nam, who leads a team of dedicated Korean and local staff to provide the best travel experience and showcase the best South Korea’s tourist attractions. There are almost guaranteed departures every week to cater to the increasing demand of travellers from Singapore and South Korean in the recent years.
As one of the pioneers in introducing South Korea Muslim tours, S Travel offers high quality holiday packages such as flying by reputable airlines like Asiana Airlines, unique itineraries, modern accommodation and authentic Korean food.
S Travel In-House Travel Fair Promotion
During the 2-Day travel fair event, all UOB card members will enjoy up to S$500 discount per couple on selected holiday packages. Senior travelers will be entitled to silver age discount of S$50 per person on selected packages. In addition, S Travel’s lucky draw will be giving away five sets of Laq Vert Skin & Lotion to five lucky travelers.
Currently, S Travel has more than 15 South Korea tour packages to choose from and the two best-seller tours are:
1) 6/8 Days Korea Muslims Winter Special (from S$1388)
- JEJU: Yongduam Rock (Dragon Head Rock) / Mysterious Road / Sea Lady Museum / Seongsan Sunrise Peak / Seopjikoji / Jeju Folk Village / Glass Castle Museum / Believe it or not Museum
- MT. SORAK: Mt. Sorak National Park / Teddy Bear Museum
- GANGWANDO: 1 night stay ski resort (Inclusive of ski equipment and suits only)
- SEOUL: Skin Anniversary Beauty Town / Everland / Kimchi School / Dongdaemun Market /Gyeongbok Palace/ Sarangchae Museum / Ginseng Outlet / Amethyst Showroom / International Mosque / Namdaemun Shopping / “JUMP Show” / Local Product Shop
2) 8 Days Autumn Love In Korea (from S$1288)
- BUSAN: Yongduan (Inclusive of Tower Observatory) / BIFF Square / Gwangalli Beach
- DAEGU: Gam Wine Tunnel / Dongwasha Temple / SPA Valley / Dongseongno Street
- MT. DAEDUNSAN: Mt. Daedunsan National Park
- JEONJU: Central Shopping Street / Jeonju Hanok Village
- MT. MAISAN: Mt. Maisan Provincial Park
- SUWON: Hwaseong Fortress
- SEOUL: KTX Experience (Seoul Station to Busan Station) / Everland / Dongdaemun Market / N-Seoul Tower / Gyeongbok Palace / Passing by the Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae) / Ginseng Outlet / Cordyseps Shop / Cosmetic Duty Free / “Bibap Show” / Myeongdong Shopping / Local Product Shop
As the Autumn and Winter South Korea tours are highly popular, there are at least a few confirmed departure dates every week from Sep 2012 – Feb 2013. To find out more about the tour information, visit S Travel in-house travel fair this weekend!
How to get to S Travel In-House Travel Fair
Date & Time: 15 Sep, Sat (10am-6pm) / 16 Sep, Sun (10am-5pm)
Venue: 80 Anson Road, #01-04, Fuji Xerox Building (Former IBM Tower)
By Bus: The nearest bus stop is B05651. Take bus 80 or 145 and alight opposite Fuji Xerox Building
By Train: The nearest MRT station is Tanjong Pagar (EW15). Exit from International Plaza, walk straight down the road (it’s against traffic flow), you will see Springleaf Tower, M hotel on the opposite side of the road and right to the end is Fuji Xerox Building.
For more information about S Travel Pte Ltd, visit its website: www.stravel.sg