Accidents and bad weather conditions are unpredictable and travel insurance might be the best thing you pack for your next trip. We have been constantly looking out for the most affordable travel insurance and found one that starts as low as S$8.00 for a 4-day trip.
With Ace Travel Insurance, you can conveniently buy, extend and make a claim online. Based on our research, it is the only travel insurance in Singapore that compensates travel delay and baggage delay at S$200 for every 6 consecutive hours.
You may ask, “Why Do You Need More Coverage?”
During a trip to Mongolia earlier this year, our domestic flight was delayed for more than 12 hours due to bad weather. The additional coverage helped us to offset the cost of a new air ticket when we missed our chartered flight from Ulaan Baator to Singapore.
7 Things You Should Know About Ace Travel Insurance
- No maximum age limit.
- Travel Delay and Baggage Delay pays S$200 per 6 consecutive hours.
- Longer day band – 4 days (instead of 3 days) plan only at S$8 for trip to Malaysia, Bintan or Batam.
- Save cost with Insured and Children Plan: One adult traveling with unlimited number of children and the children must be related to the adult.
- Free policy extension due to adverse weather conditions, mechanical breakdown, hospitalization.
- Covers ALL leisure and amateur sports including diving, trekking etc.
- Covers Journey Cancellation due to natural disaster
To compare if you’re getting one of the cheapest travel insurance plan in Singapore, why not Get a Quote from ACE now.