Danny Lee is a Singaporean who is happily married to his lovely wife, Pearly. He caught the traveling bug “rather late” in his life – at 25! That was after he finished university and started working to save enough for his first backpacking trip.
An electrical engineer by training but decided to switch his career to become a dynamic salesperson specialising in video conferencing equipment. Danny’s character is typical of an Aries – loud, confident, quick-witted, adventurous hence the love for travelling to exotic places.
He finds more joy in writing travelogue than tender specs. His unique writing style is contradictory to his engineering training – he does not write in a logical flow, he writes whatever comes to his mind. He has good memory for details and he is careful to make what he writes as accurate as possible. You can definitely find some gems in his travelogues and save a bit of time and money following his travel tips.
Having an adventurous streak in him, he has a penchant for exotic places like Mongolia, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Russia, Hungary, Poland, Antarctica, Spain and South Africa. But he also longed for the usual touristy places like Paris, Tokyo, Melbourne, Sydney, London and Las Vegas!
He intends to travel to all these places before he reaches 50 and to complete the tour with the grand finale in Las Vegas!
Read travel blogs written by Danny Lee…
- Paris free & Easy Tour
- Paris Shopping Tips
- Getting Paris Museum Pass
- Skip Queue At Eiffel Tower
- Seine Paris River Cruise
- Paris Metro
- Visit Paris During Low Season
- Taipei Outskirts By Taxi
- Taipei Night Markets
- Taipei Nanya Night Market
- Taipei Raohe Night Market
- Taipei Yehliu Geopark
- Taipei Jiufen
- Taipei Keelung
- Bali 4D3N Tour Package
- Bali White Water Rafting
- Guilin Longji Rice Terrace
- Shangri La Guilin Hotel
- Spain Free & Easy
- Spain Free & Easy – Part II
- Shopping In Barcelona
- First Day In Barcelona
- Barcelona Pickpockets Survival Guide
- Shopping & Eating Tips At Ulaanbaatar
- Zuun Nuur Lake
- Adventures In Lake Hovsgol
- Fun Things To Do In Lake Hovsgol
- Crazy Things To Do In Lake Hovsgol
- Getting Drunk In Mongolia
- One Day Tour In Macau
- Where to Shop and Eat in Causeway Bay Hong Kong?
- Where to Shop and Eat in Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon?
- 2D1N Malacca Weekend Trip
- Malacca Weekend Trip by Minibus
- Shopping in Malacca
- Satay Lok Lok in Malacca
- Jonker Street Night Market in Malacca
- Hoe Kee Chicken Rice Ball in Malacca