Getting to Ocean Park Hong Kong is considerably easy.
Citybus Route 629 runs daily from Admiralty MTR Station to Ocean Park. The first bus starts from 9am, with every 10 mins interval and the last bus that leaves Admiralty (West) Bus Terminus is 4pm. The journey is about 30 mins.
1) You should take a train to the Admiralty MTR Station.
2) Left the station through Exit B and walked towards Admiralty (West) Bus Terminus.
3) Soon, you will see a dedicated Citybus’ Ocean Park Express (route 629) booth that sells both bus tickets (HKD10.60 for Adult / HKD5.30 for Children) and the entrance tickets to Ocean Park (HKD280 for Adult / HKD140 for Children).
4) Join the queue to buy the bus tickets and Ocean Park’s entrance tickets.
5) Wait for Citybus 629 near the ticketing booth. You should arrive at the Ocean Park in 30 mins.