Kinki Rooftop Bar in Singapore
One of the 8 Best Rooftop Bars in Singapore
- 70 Collyer Quay Road (Nearest MRT: Raffles Place)
- Opening hours: 5pm – 9pm (10.30pm on Saturday)
- Stay at: The Fullerton Bay Hotel
- What to drink: Spicy Hachimitshu (Vodka, Honey Umeshu, Wasabi Gomme, Fresh Lemon, Japanese Cucumber), S$16
Step into Kinki and you might just think that you’re in Tokyo, with its welcoming red lanterns, graffiti walls and trellis-lined bar. The atmosphere is energetic and it might be hard to chill out here; you’re more likely to be pushed, testament to the bar’s popularity among locals and tourists alike.
What makes Kinki stand out are its drinks: distinctively Japanese twists on classics. I enjoyed its house special, the Spicy Hachimitshu, a spicy concoction of vodka, honey umeshu (a type of Japanese liquor) and yes, wasabi.
The Next Best 7 Rooftop Bars in Singapore
- Breeze at Scarlet Hotel
- Loof at Oden Towers
- CÉ LA VI Restaurant and SkyBar
- 1-Altitude, One Raffles Place
- Naumi Hotel Rooftop Bar
- Orgoat at Esplanade
- Lantern Bar at Singapore Fullerton