CÉ LA VI Restaurant and SkyBar
One of the 8 Best Rooftop Bars in Singapore
CÉ LA VI
- 1 Bayfront Avenue (Nearest MRT: Bayfront)
- Opening hours: 6pm – midnight
- Stay at: Marina Bay Sands, The Fullerton, Pan Pacific Singapore
- What to drink: Singapore Sawa (Passion fruit infused 12 year old plum wine,
Galangal Ginger, Kaffir Lime, Lemongrass with Louis Roederer Brut Rosé champagne float), S$20
Bring out the bikinis, this one’s gonna be a party. At Ku De Ta, you don’t have to sit down to enjoy your drinks, you can wade in its infinity pool or you can dance the night away in the Club Lounge. Both international and local DJs spin regularly here and promise a pumping good time.
The cover charge for Ku De Ta’s Club Lounge is S$50 with one drink, only applies after 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays.
Offering stellar views of Singapore’s Marina Bay, Ku De Ta sits atop Marina Bay Sands, an integrated resort. The bar is a favourite among the young and trendy despite the pricey food and drinks.
Note: CÉ LA VI was formerly known as Ku De Ta – http://www.straitstimes.com/…/from-ku-de-ta-to-ce-la-vi…
The Next Best 7 Rooftop Bars in Singapore
- 1-Altitude, One Raffles Place
- Naumi Hotel Rooftop Bar
- Orgoat at Esplanade
- Lantern Bar at Singapore Fullerton
- Kinki at Collyer Quay
- Breeze at Scarlet Hotel
- Loof at Oden Towers