Lantern Bar at Singapore Fullerton
One of the 8 Best Rooftop Bars in Singapore
- 80 Collyer Quay Road (Nearest MRT: Raffles Place)
- Opening hours: 12pm – 2am
- Stay at: The Fullerton
- What to drink: Red Lantern, S$24 (a Don Julio Tequila concoction with watermelon, cucumber, lime and a splash of cointreau.)
Lantern might only be on the 5th floor of the classic Fullerton Hotel, but it makes up for its lack of height with its pure sensuality and glamour.
Lounge chairs are aplenty and patrons are more than welcome to take in the bar’s centrepiece, a beautiful mosaic pool. The pool is built in a way that makes you forget about the hustle and bustle of the city and sometimes, that’s all you really need.
You also need to try the Merlion, a sweet and tropical mix of tequila, honey, lime and soda – refreshingly sweet.
The Next Best 7 Rooftop Bars in Singapore
- Kinki at Collyer Quay
- Breeze at Scarlet Hotel
- Loof at Oden Towers
- CÉ LA VI Restaurant and SkyBar
- 1-Altitude, One Raffles Place
- Naumi Hotel Rooftop Bar
- Orgoat at Esplanade